Nearly 60 million children in the U.S. are being affected by closures or precautionary measures in schools. According to a national poll, over 40% of families are now more likely to homeschool. As a result, there has been a drastic increase in the number of homeschool support organizations that coordinate social and academic meetings for these children and their families. And USLI can help you insure them!
USLI has designed a policy that specifically provides coverage for these types of risks:
- Minimum Premium: GL/E&O starts at $735 ($500 in CA) and Property at $250
- Abuse & Molestation coverage offered up to $1M/$3M
- Special Events coverage available at no charge
- General Liability coverage included for volunteers
- Fast & efficient service: full package coverage through one application, one carrier, one policy
- A++ rating by A.M. Best
To get a quote for the home school support group – please complete and return the home school support group application. Note – this is coverage for the group, not for the teacher/tutor him/herself. If you want a quote for the teacher/tutor also, please also complete and return the teacher & tutor application. Completed applications can be emailed to email@example.com.